One sip will transport you to the middle of your favourite orchard among the roses and sage of the Okanagan.
Why the Name:
Gathered from local orchards, wildlands, and our local rail trail, enjoy this one-of-a-kind fruity flavour.
Net Weight: 37+g
Price: $12 + shipping
- Chokecherry Leaf
- Pasture Sage
- Shake container to ensure contents are re-mixed as settling does occur. Stir with a clean spoon or popsicle stick to re-mix if you wish as well.
- Add 1 tsp to a tea ball or bit of cheese cloth wound tight with string.
- Place in mug of hot (not boiling) water.
- Let steep to taste, generally 5 to 20 minutes or longer if you desire a stronger flavour.
- Strain or remove teaball and add unpasteurized honey if desired.