Yellow is the new black. This amber, creamy-textured, mellow yet spritely-flavoured tea delivers soothing, calming nutrition amid the stress of your day.
Why the Name:
This particular tea has more of an amber glow to it than our other teas. Combine that with the creamy texture nettle adds to the liquid, the calming effect this tea has on one’s system, and our choice of display medium, and the name Sun Drop was chosen. Enjoy. 🙂
Net Weight: 20+g
Price: $12 + shipping
- Shake container to ensure contents are re-mixed as settling does occur. Stir with a clean spoon or popsicle stick to re-mix if you wish as well.
- Add 1 tsp to a tea ball or bit of cheese cloth wound tight with string.
- Place in mug of hot (not boiling) water.
- Let steep to taste, generally 5 to 20 minutes or longer if you desire a stronger flavour.
- Strain or remove teaball and add unpasteurized honey if desired.
- Planning a pregnancy