A hint of fruit with a mellow zing
A little rest this tea can bring
Why the Name?
Most of the ingredients found in this tea were found along the old Okanagan Railway which is now the Okanagan Rail Trail connecting Kelowna to Coldstream.
Net Weight: 20+g
Price: $12 + shipping
- Shake container to ensure contents are re-mixed as settling does occur. Stir with a clean spoon or popsicle stick to re-mix if you wish as well.
- Add 1 tsp to a tea ball or bit of cheese cloth wound tight with string.
- Place in mug of hot (not boiling) water.
- Let steep to taste, generally 3 to 5 minutes or longer if you desire.
- Strain or remove teaball and add unpasteurized honey if desired.